3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a fascinating visit to the Royal Tombs Museum, home to ancient treasures, mummies like the Lord of Sipán and more. Set out from Chiclayo to Lambayeque to explore this wonderful collection of artifacts belonging to northern Peru's Moche people. See rarities not excavated until 1987 and learn more about this intriguing civilization that thrived in the region from the 1st until the 8th centuries. The museum offers both private and group tours.
- Tour of the Royal Tombs Museum from Chiclayo
- Learn about Peru’s ancient Moche civilization and the tombs that were excavated in 1987
- Discover the mummy of the Lord of Sipán and hear theories about his social status
- See jewelry, gold and silver items, and other interesting artifacts
- Admire the museum’s impressive architecture, designed like a Moche tomb
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Upgrade to a private tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointChiclayo, Chiclayo, Lambayeque Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Lord of Sipan Royal Tomb Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Lord of Sipan Royal Tomb Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Lord of Sipan Royal Tomb Museum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Lord of Sipan Royal Tomb Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour Lord of Sipan Royal Tomb Museum
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChiclayoBus Tours - North CoastArchaeology Tours - North CoastHistorical Tours - North CoastHalf-day Tours - North CoastBus Tours - HuarazArchaeology Tours - HuarazHistorical Tours - HuarazHalf-day Tours - HuarazBus Tours - LimaArchaeology Tours - LimaHistorical Tours - LimaHalf-day Tours - LimaCategory