- Private archeological tour from Chiclayo
- Learn about two ancient cultures that lived in northern Peru — the Moche and the Sican
- Visit Huaca Rajada, an archeological site known for the discovery of the Lord of Sipán mummy
- Tour Túcume, the former Sican capital city that’s home to 26 pyramids
- Explore the Lord of Sipán Royal Tombs Museum to see Moche jewelry and other artifacts
- Lunch at a local restaurant and hotel transport are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from most centrally located Chiclayo hotels Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff