12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the legendary Maya ruins of Chichen Itza with a guided tour of the archeological site. Learn about the Maya people and their enduring influence on Mexican culture. After the tour head to Cenote Maya Park and descend to swim in an underground cenote that is 197-feet (60-meters) wide before trying out the Tarzan Swing and other activities.
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza including entrance fees
- Entrance to Cenote Maya Park to experience adventure and cultural activities
- Swim in an underground cenote
- Lunch, transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All Fees and Taxes
Souvenir (available to purchase)
Photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transportation from Hotels in Riviera Maya and Cancun Hotel Zone.
Meeting point for all hotels in downtown Cancun.
Meeting point for all Hotels in downtown Playa del Carmen
Meeting point for all Hotels in Tulum
Please confirm your pick up time and location by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, at Cenote Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend you to bring your own bottle of water or container
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day Tour to Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day Tour to Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-day Tour to Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day Tour to Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day Tour to Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunChichen ItzaBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory