Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour offers a personalized, first-hand way to explore
- Learn all about Chicago’s spookiest ghost stories and legends
- Upgrade for an extended tour for even more frights and ghost stories
- Explore Lincoln Park—and what many claim are its most haunted sights
Departure & Return
All Ghost Tours meet at Julia Porter Park (N Halsted St & W Fullerton Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60614). Don’t worry, the park is tiny—you’ll see us! Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Windy City Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Just remember to come 15 minutes early, and you’re meeting INSIDE the Julia Porter park (we made the mistake of going to the front corner part at first)." See review