- Sunset Segway tour in Chicago
- Ride along the Chicago lakefront and through Grant Park
- Pass by Soldier Field, Shedd Aquarium, the Field Museum, and Adler Planetarium
- Receive a brief one-on-one safety lesson from a guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Millennium Park Address: Bike and Roll Chicago 34 South Michigan Ave. Chicago IL 60601
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Segway participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100 and 260 lbs (45 and 118 kg)
- Pregnant women are not allowed to ride
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the tour is unable to be rescheduled, a full credit or refund will be issued
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.