Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy enough treats and samples to add up to a generous lunch
- A private tour gives you a personalized experience and extra flexibility
- Follow your guide to foodie businesses that many visitors overlook
- Exploring on foot lets you experience the Loop’s dynamism first-hand
Departure & Return
We will meet at Gino's East Pizzeria, 521 S Dearborn Street. There are more than one Gino's locations, so please be mindful of the address. Look for the orange umbrella that signifies Secret Food Tours on the tables or ask a server to direct you to our table.
We end the tour across the street at Millennium Park.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Secret Food Tour of Chicago.