Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover Millennium Park’s highlight attractions, all in one tour
- Your professional photographer guide will take high-quality portrait shots
- Pick from numerous daily tour times to suit your sightseeing schedule
- A private tour lets you explore the scenery at your own pace
Departure & Return
Go to the corner of Randolph and Michigan, and walk towards the Millennium Monument (large fountain with grand pillars). Your photographer will be there with with her camera and a button that says Wallflower Studios
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wallflower Studios
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Millennium Park Photo Shoot and Walking Tour.