- Comprehensive architectural tour
- Live commentary on Chicago's architectural gems
- Travel by boat along the Lake Michigan shoreline
- Buy tickets in advance for this must-do Chicago activity
Departure & Return
The vessel departs and returns to Wendella's Michigan Avenue Docks located in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, at the base of the Wrigley Building. Look for the blue "Wendella" awning over the dock staircase. Descend the stairs to the river-level dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weapons prohibited by US Coast Guard
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Outside alcohol is prohibited
- All bags are subject to search
- Increased sanitation and hand sanitizer stations
- Arrive 15-30 Minutes prior to your departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact tour operator for wheelchair & ADA access
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wendella Boats
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chicago Lake and River Architecture Tour.