3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Pedal through Chicago’s scary heritage with a 3-hour Halloween bike tour that includes hauntings, tragedies and overflowing cemeteries. Experience the creepiest parts of the city as you follow your professional actor guides through the Halloween streets, and watch them bring Chicago’s ghosts to life. Learn about the infamous ‘Resurrection Mary,’ figure out why the Levee District is so famously haunted, and hear the story of H.H. Holmes, Chicago’s most notorious serial killer.
- 3-hour Halloween bike tour of Chicago
- Experience the city's haunted past
- Learn about killers, ghosts and legends
- See the dark side of Chicago
- Seasonal Offer
Saved to wishlist!
Expert local tour guide
Guide Gratuity, Suggested 15-20% (Venmo and PayPal available)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
540 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is appropriate for most ages and fitness levels. Professional guides blend quality information, group interaction, and most of all, fun, to create an unforgettable Chicago experience. Bikes are provided. Child bikes, seats and tag-alongs are available.
- Please note: children must be strong, capable riders and be able to bike for 9 miles
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fright Hike: Chicago Halloween Bike Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fright Hike: Chicago Halloween Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Fright Hike: Chicago Halloween Bike Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 3332HALO
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHalloweenMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChicagoCity Tours - IllinoisGhost & Vampire Tours - IllinoisHalloween - IllinoisMountain Bike Tours - IllinoisHalf-day Tours - IllinoisCity Tours - NashvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - NashvilleHalloween - NashvilleMountain Bike Tours - NashvilleHalf-day Tours - NashvilleCity Tours - PittsburghGhost & Vampire Tours - PittsburghHalloween - PittsburghMountain Bike Tours - PittsburghHalf-day Tours - PittsburghCategory
Art Institute of ChicagoChicago Botanic GardenAdler PlanetariumPrairie Avenue Historic DistrictWrigleyvilleMuseum of Science and IndustryDriehaus MuseumChicago TheatreChicago Children's MuseumNavy PierChicago Chinatown360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)Chicago Picasso (The Picasso)House of BluesChicago RiverwalkChicago PedwayMedieval Times ChicagoHard Rock Cafe ChicagoHarold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)Northerly Island