1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
One of Chicago’s most popular and recognizable landmarks, the Field Museum of Natural History offers a wide array of treasures, from its Hall of Gems to Sue—one of the best-preserved Tyrannosaurus Rex fossils ever found. Guarantee your admission to this in-demand museum, and prevent any stress, by booking your tickets before you travel. Upon arrival, you can explore the museum at your own pace, and even embark on a complimentary, docent-led tour.
- Spend the day exploring one of Chicago’s most popular destinations
- Book your Field Museum tickets before you travel for easy logistics
- Free, docent-led tours are available to museum visitors
- Pick an entry time and visit length that are most convenient for you
Saved to wishlist!
Free daily docent-led tours
Access to all ticketed exhibitions and one 3D movie
Departure & Return
1400 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The 3D movie is subject to availability. To reserve your time it's recommended to arrive early between 9am - 12pm
- Museum maps and highlights guides available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, and Portuguese
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Field Museum - Chicago
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Field Museum of Natural History All-Access Pass ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Field Museum of Natural History All-Access Pass ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Field Museum of Natural History All-Access Pass ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesChicagoAttractions & Museums - IllinoisMuseum Tickets & Passes - IllinoisAttractions & Museums - NashvilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - NashvilleAttractions & Museums - PittsburghMuseum Tickets & Passes - PittsburghCategory
Marina CityTribune TowerPalmer House HiltonSoldier FieldChicago TempleChicago Lakefront Trail Jackson ParkNortherly Island Marquette BuildingChicago Cultural CenterTommy Gun's GarageChicago Loop 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)Frederick C. Robie HouseChicago Picasso (The Picasso)Prairie Avenue Historic DistrictChicago History MuseumSecond City Chicago TheatreMuseum of Science and Industry