Explore our promoted experiences
- A Chicago architecture walking tour
- See many of the city's most stunning landmarks in just a couple of hours
- Enrich your visit with live commentary on Chicago's growth and development
- Visit the interiors of three buildings, plus many more exteriors
Departure & Return
Meet at the Chicago Architecture Center at 111 E Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, 60601
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Chicago Architecture Center or CAC (formerly the Chicago Architecture Foundation, CAF) is at the south end of the Magnificent Mile near the intersection of Michigan and Wacker.
- Tour Guides are trained and certified by the CAC. As volunteers, they are exceptionally motivated, enthusiastic, and capable interpreters of Chicago's world-class architectural legacy. CAC tours are the real deal - narrated, but not scripted, led by Chicago enthusiasts.
- Not recommended for young children.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Architecture Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands