- Enjoy unobstructed views of the city’s top attractions
- Gain an in-depth understanding of local architecture
- See the sights of Chicago without getting worn out
- Take the tour when it’s convenient for you
Departure & Return
Depart and return to Wendella's Michigan Avenue Docks located in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, at the base of the Wrigley Building. Look for the blue "Wendella" awning over the dock staircase. Descend the stairs to the river-level dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Weapons prohibited by US Coast Guard
- Outside alcohol is prohibited
- All bags subject to search
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Increased sanitation
- Arrive 15-30 Minutes prior to your departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact tour operator for wheelchair & ADA access
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wendella Boats
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 90-Minute Chicago River Architecture Tour.