- Personalized attention on small-group tour for just 12 people or fewer
- Get to know River North intimately on a walking tour
- Food tastings: Italian beef, deep-dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dog
- Enough tastings to add up to a satisfying meal
Departure & Return
Historic Water Tower (outside the entrance), 806 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611 What3Words: ///clap.outer.good
A central location in the River North neighborhood near the Chicago Brown Line “L” Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lonely Planet Experiences: River North Historical Food Tour.