- Take a Segway tour of Chicago at night
- Enjoy the city’s weekly fireworks display at Navy Pier
- Experience a one-of-a-kind tour on a Segway
- See the Buckingham Fountain evening light show
- Small group ensures personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Address: 300 E Monroe Street. This is on the corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe. We are located down a staircase. LOOK FOR Orange SIGNS that say "segway tours". Walk down the stairs. We are located below the street level on the north side of the street. NE corner of Columbus and Monroe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Chicago Fireworks Segway Tour.