Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a wide-ranging, delicious introduction to Chicago’s pizza scene
- Visit four different locals-frequented pizzerias, and enjoy slices at each
- Learn all about the Windy City’s 10 traditional pizza styles
- Explore two vibrant Chicago neighborhoods on foot
Departure & Return
Meet guide at 11 am sharp at My Pi, which is just north of the intersection of Armitage and Damen Ave. It's a 7 min. walk from the Damen CTA Blue Line stop. PLEASE LET US KNOW AT TIME OF BOOKING IF YOU EAT PORK OR PREFER VEGETARIAN.
Ending point is a 2-minute walk from the Division CTA Blue Line stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DO YOU EAT BEEF AND PORK? ARE YOU VEGETARIAN? Please inform us of dietary restrictIon ASAP.
- Tour involves walking 1.3 miles, slowly, on flat terrain (no hills).
- Must be 9 years of age or older
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If you are driving, please leave extra time to find parking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pizza City USA Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands