Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Admission to the 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory), located above the Magnificent Mile
- Ride to the top in North America's fastest elevators, which rise 1,000 feet (305 meters) in 40 seconds
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the Chicago skyline and Lake Michigan
- Access to BAR 94 and free Wi-Fi
- Upgrade your ticket to include two visits within 48 hours
- Upgrade your ticket to include TILT, the new thrilling feature that offers visitors downward facing views from 1,000 feet up
- With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into 360 Chicago
Departure & Return
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
What To Expect
Make your own way to the 360 Chicago entrance, located along Michigan Avenue. Once inside the building, step into a high-speed elevator that will whisk you more than 90 stories above the ground at a speed of 20.5 mph (33 kph). As the doors open, make your way to the floor-to-ceiling windows as you enjoy incredible aerial views of the Windy City in all four cardinal directions.
Depending on the time of day you visit and the season, you’ll see all manner of interesting highlights. Morning and afternoon tend to give Lake Michigan a richer blue tint, while sunset offers the perfect opportunity for a romantic moment. After dark, the city sparkles down below.
Those who have worked up an appetite from the high altitude can stop by BAR 94, for a delicious array of gelato, Italian coffee, cocktails, and light bites.
• The Sun and Stars option is good for two visits (valid for 48 hours) to the observatory, providing the opportunity to enjoy Chicago views by both day and night.
• The TILT option offers access to an attraction of outward tilting glass 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile. This is the first of its kind in the world and offers unique, downward facing views.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck & TILT (Hancock Center)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck Admission (Hancock Center).