1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore another side of Tuscany’s lovely countryside when you visit an esteemed local winery. On this small-group tour, you'll go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the producer's extensive cellars, and will learn what goes into the winemaking process. Then, sit down for a tasting of three different varieties, including Brunello di Montalcino: one of Italy’s most expensive and coveted wines. Alongside the glasses, you’ll also enjoy a light meal of traditional nibbles.
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of one of Tuscany’s esteemed wineries
- Learn all about how wine is made during a cellar visit
- Taste three different wines, including coveted Brunello di Montalcino
- Enjoy a light, classically Tuscan meal alongside your wines
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of 3 Brunello wines (Rosso di Montalcino, DOC, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Supertuscan San Pio IGT Toscana Rosso)
Tasting of 2 special wines (Cru/ Vintage quality wine)
anything not mentioned in the price is not included
Departure & Return
Poderi Loreto e, 53024 Castelnuovo dell'Abate SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Montalcino wine tasting at the Winery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiantiFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - FlorenceWine Tastings - FlorenceFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory