- Hike safely with a professional guide to lead the way
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided at no extra cost
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
- Small group sizes ensure personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY joinusthai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t forget to bring extra clothing for the temples and for when you reach the top as it gets a little cooler." See review
- "I would recommend wearing hiking boots, just because the terrain is very rough and uneven." See review
- "Side note - if you're into getting that perfect shot for the 'gram, try requesting Tee." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews