- Cooking lesson focused on Tamil Brahmin vegetarian fare
- Held by a local in their Chennai home
- Choose dinner or lunch options
- Nonalcoholic beverages included
Departure & Return
Departure PointChennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu
Meet your host Sundari at her home in the Adyar neighborhood of Chennai. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Tamil Brahmin Vegetarian Cooking Lesson with a Local in Her Home.