3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Rattan Bazaar Rd, Rattan Bazaar, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, India
Meet our guide outside flower bazaar police station
Fort St George, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks Chennai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The founding of Chennai at Georgetown, a heritage walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The founding of Chennai at Georgetown, a heritage walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The founding of Chennai at Georgetown, a heritage walk?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The founding of Chennai at Georgetown, a heritage walk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The founding of Chennai at Georgetown, a heritage walk
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChennaiShore Excursions - Tamil NaduWalking Tours - Tamil NaduPorts of Call Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduShore Excursions - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryPorts of Call Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryShore Excursions - ThanjavurWalking Tours - ThanjavurPorts of Call Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
VGP Universal Kingdom Tours & TicketsKanchipuram Tours & TicketsLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light) Tours & TicketsArmenian Church Tours & TicketsVGP Snow Kingdom Tours & TicketsMGM Dizzee World Tours & TicketsFort St. George Tours & TicketsAuroville Tours & TicketsGovernment Museum Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery Tours & TicketsMarina Beach Tours & TicketsCholamandal Artists’ Village Tours & TicketsKalakshetra Foundation Tours & TicketsRipon Building Tours & TicketsBesant Nagar Tours & TicketsAshtalakshmi Temple Tours & TicketsShirdi Sai Baba Temple Tours & TicketsValluvar Kottam Tours & TicketsLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai) Tours & TicketsElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach) Tours & Tickets