- Visit the highlights of Chennai in just half a day
- See rare works of art at the Government Museum
- All entrance fees included
- Comfortable transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointChennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Chennai Airport, Chennai (Madras) India
- Port of Chennai, 1, Rajaji Rd, Chennai Port Trust, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, India
We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Dress Code: Dress modestly; arms and legs must be covered at places of worship. Shoes must be removed at most places of worship
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms