18 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Visit the Taj Mahal and make it back to Chennai in time for bed with this whirlwind trip to India's most celebrated monument. You'll get up bright and early and fly up to Delhi, where you'll be ferried by private car straight to Agra. After a morning visit to the Taj Mahal, you'll get the chance to see one of the city's other main attractions, the UNESCO World Heritage Agra Fort, with a little time for shopping thrown in before returning to Chennai.
- Visit the Taj Mahal and the nearby Agra Fort
- Relax with round-trip airport transfers in Chennai
- Experience the Taj Mahal in one day with round-trip airfare included
- A professional guide will be with you throughout your time in Agra
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Chennai - Delhi)
Professional private tour guide
Monument entrance fees
Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
Pickup offered from hotel or any other desired pickup location in Chennai
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Chennai with Commercial Return Flights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Chennai with Commercial Return Flights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Chennai with Commercial Return Flights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiBus Tours - Tamil NaduFull-day Tours - Tamil NaduBus Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ThanjavurFull-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Ashtalakshmi TempleKapaleeshwarar TempleVGP Universal KingdomValluvar KottamMarina BeachNational Art GalleryElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Ripon BuildingBesant NagarArignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)Fort St. GeorgeAurovilleVGP Snow KingdomKanchipuramVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)Kalakshetra FoundationCholamandal Artists’ VillageMGM Dizzee WorldLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)