2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
Access to hidden lanes and places.
Great conversations and interesting stories
Hotel Pickup and Drop(If needed can be available on extra charges)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKapaleeshwarar Temple, 234, Ramakrishna Mutt Rd, Venkatesa Agraharam, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, India
Return DetailsVivekananda House, Kamaraj Salai, Marina Beach Road, Neelam Basha Dargapuram, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 73045P183
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiCity Tours - Tamil NaduWalking Tours - Tamil NaduCity Tours - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryCity Tours - ThanjavurWalking Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Shirdi Sai Baba TempleMadras High CourtSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)Little Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)Ripon BuildingKalakshetra FoundationValluvar KottamBesant NagarElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)VGP Universal KingdomVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)Kovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Armenian ChurchFort St. GeorgeMGM Dizzee WorldAurovilleMarina BeachArignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)Ashtalakshmi Temple