8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend your day exploring Chennai's cultural hub of Mylapore, with this day tour. Your morning will be spent visiting the iconic 7th-century Kapaleeshwar Temple and the San Thome Basilica, followed by a traditional South Indian lunch in a local restaurant and visit the shrine at Ramakrishna Math, followed by a visit to the 17th-century Fort Saint George before returning to your hotel.
- Dine on an included South Indian lunch
- All entry fees are included in the tour costs
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Travel in the comfort of a private car
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Full time english speaking Guide
Hotel pick up and drop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is conservative, covering knees and shoulders
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Tour of Chennai with Guide and Lunch
1 day 4 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiBus Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduFull-day Tours - Tamil NaduBus Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurFull-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Arignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)AurovilleElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Shirdi Sai Baba TempleKalakshetra FoundationBesant NagarNational Art GalleryGovernment MuseumAshtalakshmi TempleLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)Madras High CourtKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Cholamandal Artists’ VillageKanchipuramMarina BeachLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)Armenian ChurchVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)Valluvar KottamSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)