- Go white water rafting in the Cherokee National Forest
- Paddle through rapids on the Middle Ocoee River
- Experience the thrill of class III and IV rapids
- Explore beyond Chattanooga to see the region's natural beauty
Departure & Return
Quest is located at the US-64/Hwy 411 junction in Ocoee, TN. 30 minutes from Chattanooga, TN (45 from downtown); 15 minutes east of Cleveland, TN; 2 hours north of Atlanta, GA.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age to raft is 12 years of age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quest Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.