2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Exploring Charleston’s tidal marshes by stand up paddle board increases your chances of seeing wildlife hiding among the reeds while providing a fun and challenging activity. First-time paddle boarders love the personalized instruction and attention from your guide, while just about everyone appreciates getting close to dolphins, turtles, and more in the wild.
- Stand up paddle board tour of Charleston marshes
- Glide through marshy estuaries in search of wildlife like dolphins
- Guide provides instruction and helps you spot wildlife along the way
- Family-friendly activity suitable for active travelers over 13 years old
Saved to wishlist!
All Necessary SUP Gear: paddle board, paddle, personal flotation device, dry bag
Professional, Knowledgeable Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1871 Bowens Island Rd, Charleston, SC 29412, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and shoes that can get wet.
- Dress for the weather.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- The minimum age requirement for a paddleboard tour is 13 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Outdoor Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What should I bring with me for the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
We recommend bringing water, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes (that can get wet,) and a camera to document your adventure.
What should I wear during the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
Wear clothes or a bathing suit that can get wet – synthetic material is best, no cotton or jeans. Please wear water shoes, sandals, or tennis shoes that can get wet - you MUST wear shoes with straps that will not fall off for paddleboarding.
Is there parking near the departure point for the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
Yes, there is complimentary parking available onsite.
Does the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry operate if it's raining?
Yes - We will go out rain or shine – please bring rain gear as afternoon rain is common in the Lowcountry.
Do I need to know how to swim to participate in the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
No, you do not. You are required by law to wear a personal floatation device when you go kayaking or paddleboarding with us. We also have personal flotation devices on all of our boats.
Is there a weight limit for the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
The weight limit for paddleboarding is 250 lbs.
Product code: 50458P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursStand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCharleston4WD Tours - South CarolinaStand Up Paddleboarding - South CarolinaSporting Events - South CarolinaNature and Wildlife - South CarolinaWater Tours - South CarolinaExtreme - South Carolina4WD Tours - SavannahStand Up Paddleboarding - SavannahSporting Events - SavannahNature and Wildlife - SavannahWater Tours - SavannahExtreme - Savannah4WD Tours - JacksonvilleStand Up Paddleboarding - JacksonvilleSporting Events - JacksonvilleNature and Wildlife - JacksonvilleWater Tours - JacksonvilleExtreme - JacksonvilleCategory
Charleston MuseumOld Exchange & Provost DungeonThe Battery and White Point GardenArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Circular Congregational ChurchEdmondston-Alston HouseCharleston City MarketGibbes Museum of ArtPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumAiken-Rhett HouseFort Sumter National MonumentMiddleton PlaceMagnolia Plantation and GardensSt. Michael's ChurchDrayton Hall