4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Crete’s mountains and countryside by Polaris ATV (all-terrain vehicle) on a 4-hour buggy expedition from Rethymno. Traveling on- and off-road, rumble up mountains and through gorges and shallow rivers to experience the island’s wild side. Pause for photos, visit medieval villages, look for wildlife, and stop for snacks, including coffee at a lakeside coffee house. Choose a morning or afternoon departure, with equipment, instructions, and central Rethymno or Rethymno hotel pickup included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age in order to drive is 18 years
- Minimum age to attend the tour is 4 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Bring your sun protection
- Bring your driving license
- Avoid white t-shirts and flip flopshotesl
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Polaris Buggy 4-Hour Safari from Rethymno Town?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Polaris Buggy 4-Hour Safari from Rethymno Town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Polaris Buggy 4-Hour Safari from Rethymno Town
6 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChania4WD Tours - CreteSporting Events - CreteNature and Wildlife - CreteSafaris - CreteExtreme - CreteHalf-day Tours - CreteCategory