7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotels pick up and drop off.
Special Equipped Land Rover Defenders
A visit to an original shepherd’s hut “Mitato”
Liability Insurance and local Taxes
Lunch with traditional Cretan food and wine
Infants are not allowed
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up from Adele, Rethymnon, Sfakaki, Atsipopoulo, Bali, Georgioupolis, Missiria, Panormo, Platanias Rethymno
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Landrover Safari Explore Shephard's Hut and Cheese Making Process?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Landrover Safari Explore Shephard's Hut and Cheese Making Process?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Landrover Safari Explore Shephard's Hut and Cheese Making Process?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Landrover Safari Explore Shephard's Hut and Cheese Making Process
7 to 8 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChania4WD Tours - CreteFood Tours - CreteSporting Events - CreteNature and Wildlife - CreteSafaris - CreteExtreme - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory