4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Getting to know the real Chania is difficult without a guide to show you behind the tourist sights. This small-group tour delivers: introducing you to its foods, customs, people, and wines in ways only a local can. Stroll around Chania’s lanes, churches, and monuments; meet townsfolk, visit authentic spots, and sample staples such as sesame bread, cheese, and Cretan honey before a wine-tasting. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Get under the skin of Chania’s food, wine, and customs on a small-group tour
- Encounter foods, people, wines, and places you may miss if exploring alone
- Delve into old Chania, chat to locals, and try Cretan honey, wines, and more
- Capped at six for personal feel, with tastings and hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (up to 25km from Chania)
Coffee and/or Tea
VAT & Local taxes
Departure & Return
Kentriki Agora, Chania, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 6y
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chania Adventures Single Member P.C
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine and Food Tastings Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine and Food Tastings Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine and Food Tastings Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine and Food Tastings Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We always try to do a tour on our first day in a city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine and Food Tastings Walking Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChaniaCreteShore Excursions - CreteFood Tours - CreteWine Tastings - CreteWalking Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteHalf-day Tours - CreteCategory