Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up can be arranged from any hotel in the region of Chania. Rethymno & Heraklion and other cities on Crete upon request* (*additional charges may apply)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Health issues: If any participant suffers from any severe allergy (e.g. to bee stings, food allergies/intolerances) or has medical/health issues we need to be aware of, it is important to let us know in advance. This is clearly a safety measure, personal information is by no means violated, and we exercise all discretion.
- HealthInsurance: Moysidis Travel is covered by Professional Liability Insurance. Each participant is advised to take out health/travel insurance before traveling to Crete.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moysidis Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands