8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Crete’s beautiful landscapes and heritage on this full-day 4x4 safari. Sitting inside an all-terrain vehicle with a professional driver-guide at the wheel, you'll coast along dusty pathways, passing pretty villages and olive fields. Learn about life on the island and Crete's agriculture, then head off-road for an exhilarating ride up the mountains. Your tour concludes with a meal at a traditional family Cretan tavern.
- Full-day safari around Crete’s White Mountains including lunch
- Sit back and relax in an all-terrain vehicle with a friendly driver-guide at the wheel
- Zoom along dusty roads and dirt tracks, soaking up stunning island and mountain vistas
- Trundle up the side of the majestic White Mountains and visit a traditional shepherd’s hut
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by all-terrain vehicle with local driver-guide
Lunch with wine
Local taxes and insurance
Food and drinks, unless specified
Infants are not allowed
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Chania or Kalyves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sun screen and your camera
- Maximum capacity for each vehicle of 8 adults
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Child seats are available; please request them at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Uncharted Escapes: Crete White Mountains Safari Including Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Uncharted Escapes: Crete White Mountains Safari Including Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uncharted Escapes: Crete White Mountains Safari Including Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Uncharted Escapes: Crete White Mountains Safari Including Lunch
6 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChania4WD Tours - CreteSporting Events - CreteNature and Wildlife - CreteSafaris - CreteExtreme - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory