3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Biking specialist services
Specific equipment for this activity
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Available Spring / Summer / Autumn
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VOYAGE 1786
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mountain Biking facing the Mont Blanc?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mountain Biking facing the Mont Blanc?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mountain Biking facing the Mont Blanc?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mountain Biking facing the Mont Blanc
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChamonixMountain Bike Tours - Rhône-AlpesHalf-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesCategory