4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
When staying in Manuel Antonio, take time to visit the private nature reserve of Rainmaker Park. Get different perspectives on the tropical rain forest and its wonderful wildlife as you cross one of Costa Rica's longest series of hanging bridges. Cool off with a swim in natural waterfall pools before recharging over a delicious restaurant lunch.
- Explore a private rain forest reserve near Quepos
- Observe flora and fauna from different levels on a canopy walk
- Hike, swim, and snap photos at a relaxed pace
- Includes a Costa Rican lunch at the Rainmaker Park restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Red Vial Cantonal 100, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Jade Tours S.A
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainmaker Park Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls Tour with Jade Tours ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainmaker Park Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls Tour with Jade Tours ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainmaker Park Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls Tour with Jade Tours ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainmaker Park Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls Tour with Jade Tours ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a short drive of 35 minutes from Manuel Antonio." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainmaker Park Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls Tour with Jade Tours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCentral PacificShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoShore Excursions - PuntarenasBus Tours - PuntarenasHiking - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasWalking Tours - PuntarenasPorts of Call Tours - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasShore Excursions - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeHiking - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeCategory