11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
One Round of Softdrinks during Lunch
Boat to Sumilon Sandbar
Sumilon Sandbar Entrance Fee
Snorkeling or Swimming Fee with the whale sharks (P200 for Local or P500 for Foreigners)
Camera Rental (P1000 for GoPro Hero5 and up – SD Card not included) – (micro SD Class 10)
Optional Motorbike Ride to Tumalog (P50 per head)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off from any hotel within Cebu City and Mactan area or southern part of Cebu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Whale Shark Watching and Sumilon Sandbar Private Tour Package
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasNature and Wildlife - VisayasWater Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandNature and Wildlife - Panay IslandWater Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory