12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The coast of Cebu is renowned for its large population of Oslob whale sharks and this tour lets you admire the majestic creatures in their natural environment. Set sail along the coast on a traditional Banca boat; enjoy swimming and snorkeling in an area close to the wild whale sharks, accompanied by an experienced guide; then continue to nearby Kawasan Falls to cool off with a swim in the natural pool.
- Two natural wonders in one day: Kawasan Falls and Oslob whale sharks
- Swim and snorkel in an area known for Oslob whale sharks
- Includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
- Small group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Wait for your guide at the hotel lobby.
Inform the concierge that you are a Viator guest waiting for your guide.
We will send guide details a day before the tour.
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Trip Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oslob Whaleshark and Kawasan Falls Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslob Whaleshark and Kawasan Falls Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslob Whaleshark and Kawasan Falls Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslob Whaleshark and Kawasan Falls Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Oslob Whaleshark and Kawasan Falls Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory