Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
50 Tours & Activities
16 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Attention: foodies and independent thinkers. This flexible, market-to-fork cooking class encourages you to let your imagination run wild as it beings with no set menu and lets you pick your own ingredients at a local market. Unlike other cooking classes with preset menus and step-by-step instructions, with this tailormade experience, a personal instructor helps you to create whatever inspires you most.
- Choose your own ingredients and recipes with this innovative private cooking class
- Explore a local market with an instructor to interpret unfamiliar foods and help you pick the best ingredients
- Prepare your meal in an authentic Italian home
- Enjoy your creation along with wine chosen by your instructor
Saved to wishlist!
Spaghetti alla carrettiera or Pasta alla Norma or Pasta with sardines
Cannoli siciliani or Cassata or Almond Pastries or Tiramisu
Private guided market tour
Private cooking class (two recipes)
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCatania, Catania, Province of Catania, Sicily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Catania?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Catania?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Catania?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Catania?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68460P132
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesCataniaUnique Experiences - SicilyCooking Classes - SicilyDining Experiences - SicilyUnique Experiences - TaorminaCooking Classes - TaorminaDining Experiences - TaorminaUnique Experiences - SyracuseCooking Classes - SyracuseDining Experiences - SyracuseCategory