Departure & Return
Search for the sign Sophiatours or for the guide at the meeting point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of face mask is mandatory and checked by policie authorities (avoid fines of 350 euros)
- The frequent use of sanitizing had gel or alcohol is strongly advisable.
- Sophiatours has for sell individual protection kits for the cost of 5 euros.
- More related information on this url: https://www.sophiatours.pt/ST_Protocolo%20Anticovid19_ST_SITE.pdf
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sophiatours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms