2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Marina de Cascais L, 2750-800 Cascais, Portugal
Boarding Location Marina de Cascais, Pontoon L 2750-800 Cascais
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PALMAYACHTS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cascais Private Sailing 2h Cruise with drinks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cascais Private Sailing 2h Cruise with drinks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cascais Private Sailing 2h Cruise with drinks?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cascais Private Sailing 2h Cruise with drinks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cascais Private Sailing 2h Cruise with drinks
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsDay CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCascaisFood Tours - SintraWine Tastings - SintraDay Cruises - SintraWater Tours - SintraSailing - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraFood Tours - LisbonWine Tastings - LisbonDay Cruises - LisbonWater Tours - LisbonSailing - LisbonFull-day Tours - LisbonFood Tours - Setubal DistrictWine Tastings - Setubal DistrictDay Cruises - Setubal DistrictWater Tours - Setubal DistrictSailing - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory