5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Moroccan port city of Casablanca on this private sightseeing tour. Visit the beautiful Hassan II Mosque, the largest mosque in Morocco and the 13th largest in the world. Take in the hustle of Mohammed V Square in the heart of the city, featuring tropical gardens and Hispanic-Muslim and Art Deco buildings from the 1920s. Finally, visit the Corniche neighborhood for a leisurely stroll or sip a beverage while overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Lunch is optional for a fee. Local hotel or port pickup and drop-off are included.
- Take a private, guided tour of Casablanca
- Visit many of the city’s attractions and landmark locations
- Lunch at a local restaurant is optional for a fee
- Take a walk or have a drink while looking out at the Atlantic Ocean
- Transportation is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up from Casablanca port, airport, or your hotel.
- Anfa Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Under Moroccan Sun LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour of Casablanca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour of Casablanca?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Tour of Casablanca
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCasablancaBus Tours - Atlantic CoastAirport & Hotel Transfers - Atlantic CoastHalf-day Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - RabatAirport & Hotel Transfers - RabatHalf-day Tours - RabatBus Tours - MarrakechAirport & Hotel Transfers - MarrakechHalf-day Tours - MarrakechCategory