9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Morocco’s ‘Red City’ on a private day trip to Marrakech from Casablanca. Travel by private vehicle to this one-time imperial enclave and take in its must-sees, including the copper-globe-topped Koutoubia Mosque, walled medina, and Saadian Tombs. Learn about Marrakech’s past on your wanders, and finish by discovering the stalls and entertainments at Djemaa El Fna square. Includes air-conditioned transport, local guide in Marrakech, and Casablanca hotel or port pickup and drop-off.
- Private Marrakech day trip from Casablanca
- Travel through rural Morocco to the imperial ‘Red City’
- See top Marrakech sights such the Koutoubia Mosque and Saadian Tombs on a locally guided tour
- Stroll the medina and discover the stalls and entertainments of Djemaa El Fna
- Break for lunch (own expense) at a traditional restaurant
- Private air-conditioned transport with free WiFi, local Marrakech guide, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle with free onboard WiFi
Guided tour of Marrakech
Food and drinks
Monuments Entry Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Port De Casablanca Porte 3, Bd Al-Moqawama, Casablanca, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casablanca to Marrakech Private Full-Day Trip with Camel Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Casablanca to Marrakech Private Full-Day Trip with Camel Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casablanca to Marrakech Private Full-Day Trip with Camel Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casablanca to Marrakech Private Full-Day Trip with Camel Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Casablanca to Marrakech Private Full-Day Trip with Camel Ride
4 hours 45 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastLayover Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - RabatBus Tours - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatLayover Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatShore Excursions - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechLayover Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory