- Visit Marrakech on a full-day trip from Casablanca
- Travel with a private driver and guide
- Includes three top sites in Marrakech
- Discover royal architecture in an Imperial City
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Marrakech square
- Pickup and drop-off at Casablanca hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in the city, which is one of Morocco’s four Imperial Cities, make the first stop of the day at the 19th-century Bahia Palace. Once the home of a Grand Vizier to the Sultan, this is the perfect place to get a glimpse of historic life among Morocco’s elite, from the apartments of the Sultan’s beloved concubine to the tiled walls and cedar ceilings of the Council Chamber.
From there, continue to Jemaa el-Fnaa, a bustling market square that’s listed by UNESCO as part of the Intangible Heritage of Humanity. Browse stalls overflowing with handicrafts, sample local food hot from charcoal grills, and soak up the colorful atmosphere on the open-air plaza.
Following your time at Jemaa el-Fnaa, make a final stop at the Saadian Tombs, a 16th-century royal landmark that was lost to the world until 1917. Tour the marble-lined mausoleums that were the resting place for members of the Saadi Dynasty, with elegant architecture and decorations in cedar and stucco.
This tour concludes with return transfer to Casablanca, and evening drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Argania Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands