- Embark on a guided day tour to Fez from Casablanca
- Visit Fez’s main sights including Attarine Medersa and Kairaouine Mosque, one of the holiest mosques in Morocco
- Explore the bustling souks of the Medina of Fez, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See first-hand what some consider the best-preserved old city in the Arab world
Departure & Return
If you do not require a hotel pickup, meet your guide at the Gray Line Morocco / Utess Voyages office, 27, Rue Jallal Eddine Essayouti, Place du Nid d'Iris, Racine, 20100 Casablanca
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, you’ll start your sightseeing tour in the newer part of the city, the New Medina, before venturing into Old Fez. Revel in the city’s exotic Moroccan architecture and soak up the sights, smells and sounds as you pass craft workshops, busy mosques and aromatic food stalls.
See the elaborate architecture of the Attarine Medersa, an educational institute built by the Merinide people, as well as Kairaouine Mosque and University, one of the continent’s largest mosques and possibly the oldest university in the world. Non-Muslims are not permitted inside the mosque, but you’ll admire it from the outside.
Finish the day in Fès el-Bali whose medina has drawn visitors to the medieval city in their throngs. Wander amid the sprawling maze of souks and rub shoulders with craftspeople, locals and tourists alike as you peruse stalls filled with goods
Your tour concludes back in Casablanca in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: the Karaouiyne Mosque is closed to non-Muslims so the visit will be from the outside only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- At least 1 working days are required in order to confirm booking.
- All bookings are subject to confirmation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Morocco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms