12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A/C Transportation with Wi-Fi on Board
have a walk on the boardwalk-(The Corniche)
Entry/Admission - Chellah
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Port De Casablanca Porte 3, Bd Al-Moqawama, Casablanca, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vip Navette Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablancaBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastLayover Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatLayover Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatBus Tours - MarrakechCity Tours - MarrakechLayover Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory