9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle with free onboard WiFi
Guided tour of Marrakech
Camel Ride in Palmeraie
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Casablanca Hotels, Port & Airport
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Port De Casablanca Porte 3, Bd Al-Moqawama, Casablanca, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casablanca to Marrakech Day Trip with Lunch & Camel Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Casablanca to Marrakech Day Trip with Lunch & Camel Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casablanca to Marrakech Day Trip with Lunch & Camel Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casablanca to Marrakech Day Trip with Lunch & Camel Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Casablanca to Marrakech Day Trip with Lunch & Camel Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastFood Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastMarkets - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastHistorical Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - RabatFood Tours - RabatBus Tours - RabatMarkets - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatShore Excursions - MarrakechFood Tours - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechMarkets - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechHistorical Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory