4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Casablanca’s modern streets and historic sites on a full-day, guided sightseeing tour through Morocco’s most dynamic city. Walk the atmospheric streets of the habous district and slip through arcades lined with teashops and bazaars. Visit the elegant United Nations Place and Mohammed V Square, discover a soaring mosque and striking, modern cathedral, and pause alongside the walled Royal Palace, whose gates are worked with intricate designs. Get a glimpse of Casablanca’s sophisticated residents in the gleaming Morocco Mall then take in some fresh ocean air from the palm-lined corniche.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Free onboard Wifi
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCasablancaBus Tours - Atlantic CoastHistorical Tours - Atlantic CoastHalf-day Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatHalf-day Tours - RabatBus Tours - MarrakechHistorical Tours - MarrakechHalf-day Tours - MarrakechCategory