- Street food walking and tasting tour in Casablanca
- Step off the busy tourist path with your guide to lead the way
- Sample local flavors at more than six different food stops
- Gain insight into food’s role in Moroccan culture and society
Departure & Return
Imperial Cafe in Habbous. Meet under the arches across the street from Cafe Imperial. Your guide will be standing near the corner and will be wearing an orange Taste of Casablanca badge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adult guests is required for the tour to run.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early as the tour must depart on schedule. Expect a moderate amount of walking and to be on your feet for 3 hours.
- We cannot guarantee quick access to a public bathroom for most of the experience, but you'll find one at the start point and end point. Please keep this in mind, particularly if bringing children.
- We run the tour rain or shine; please come prepared for the weather.
- We advise guests to dress modestly as we're visiting a non-touristy area of Casablanca. In warmer months avoid bare shoulders, bare midriffs or legs exposed above the knee.
- Taxis are difficult to catch in Habbous at the time the tour ends. We recommend downloading the Careem ride sharing app to your phone to easily arrange transportation after your experience ends.
- We recommend not bringing expensive cameras on this tour, or at least not wearing one on a neck strap. Cross body bags and backpacks are preferable to shoulder bags.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for those with severe food allergies or those on vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free diets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste of Casablanca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "With cryptic instructions like, meet your guide under the arches across the street, I knew the possibilities for this tour were boundless." See review