4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover Casablanca highlights on a half-day tour that explores some of the city’s most fascinating destinations, from Rick’s Café to colonial-era streets. Traveling by vehicle ensures safe, comfortable sightseeing, and you’ll have the flexibility to tailor the day to your interests, choosing between convenient morning and afternoon departure times.
- Tick off “must-see” destinations in Casablanca in half a day
- Cultural immersion: cover history, religion, and Morocco’s royal family
- Included entrance fees and transport mean no hidden costs
- Door-to-door transport from centrally located Casablanca hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hassan II Mosque entrance fees.
A/C, Wi-Fi Car or Van with Multilingual driver at your disposal during your tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mineral Bottled water + Wet wipes + Sweet and Candies
Hotels outside city center pick up is not included and require extra fees.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* We pick up from all hotels or Airbnb Accommodation in Casablanca City Center
* Cruise Port option: Booking must be at least 12 Hours in advance prior the experience start time ( Port Security regulation)
- Casablanca Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Premium Transfers and Tours- Navette For You
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casablanca City Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Casablanca City Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casablanca City Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casablanca City Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The four of us will certainly recommend Viator to all our friends and definitely will ask to have Abdel as our guide on the next visit." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Casablanca City Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastHistorical Tours - Atlantic CoastHalf-day Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatHalf-day Tours - RabatShore Excursions - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechCity Tours - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechHistorical Tours - MarrakechHalf-day Tours - MarrakechCategory