- Private market tour and home kitchen experience
- Join a local to visit a Casablanca market
- Experience Moroccan hospitality in a Casablanca neighborhood
- Prepare a full meal with dessert and wine
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Chamsi at her home in Hay El Hana neighborhood of Casablanca. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Please note that since Friday is a prayer day, the Friday morning market might not be as active as usual and some stalls might be closed. The evening Friday market tour is not offered.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff