Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 5-hour tour of Cartagena's traditional barrios
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages included
- Canoe trip through the mangroves
- Moderate amount of walking; wear comfortable shoes
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Serano Gourmet Cafe. Address: Calle Media Luna, 8B #8B-108, Getsemaní, Cartagena. Directions: In Front of Parque Centenario Dates: Monday to Saturday Return point: Getsemani Neighbourhood
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In La Boquilla, take a canoe ride through the mangrove swamp, stopping at a local beach for a meal including a seafood platter, plantains, salad, and a beverage. Then, view a community project in the unassuming San Francisco neighborhood.
End your tour after 5 hours with a better understanding of the lesser-known side of Cartagena.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring or wear a sunhat, bottled water, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY This Is Cartagena
Learn more about cancellations.