- Cartagena airport arrival transfer
- Experienced and friendly driver
- Avoid long airport lines
- Transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
Drop-off service at Cartagena hotels or accommodations. Please enter your pick up details. *Note: drop-off at hotels/accommodations in Manzanillo area have an additional cost. Please contact us to arrange it.
What To Expect
When booking, please provide all flight and accommodation information. After instant confirmation of your transfer, receive a travel voucher which needs to be presented to your driver on arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make sure to tell us your flight details (departure city, airline, flight number, arrival time).
- If you bring more bags, please let us know and we will sort it out.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: English support is limited/basic. This product doesn't offer a guided tour, it offers only basic support by your driver/guide.
- PLEASE NOTE: for this service, all passengers' names and passport numbers are required/mandatory due to transit regulations. You can send this information in advance upon booking or at the time you board the car to take the service.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms